.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Custom Rustic Furniture

I have been building rustic furniture for clients for over ten years. Customers have certain spaces that require specific dimensions and they have something in mind for the space. I work with people to come up with ideas that will work in these areas. Some of my customers give very little input and just let me go for it. Basically, what is the purpose of the piece of furniture and what are the size limitations. From there, I work on designs that I think would please the home owner. I build custom rustic furniture here in my workshop in Dublin, New Hampshire, as well as doing rustic built in work on site. From rustic trim to Adirondack furnishings, Wilderness Creations can help you with your remodels and upgrades. Give me (Mark) a call at 603-563-7010 to discuss your ideas or to set up an appointment.
www.RusticFurnitureGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment