.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Presentation at The Monadnock Rotary

This Morning I spoke at the Monadnock Rotary meeting, here in Dublin, NH. The group meets each week at the Dublin Community Church where they have breakfast and discuss the upcoming events of the chapter. Most weeks they have a guest speaker and I was asked by one of the members to speak to the group, about our business and rustic style furniture. The presentation was about half an hour long and I discussed my background and how I came to have a furniture business in the small town of Dublin. I gave my thoughts on the meaning of Rustic and Adirondack and what it really means, when it comes to furnishings. I talked about what we do and what we offer at Wilderness Creations and also about how we try to give back to our community.
The Rotary has 1.2 million members in over 33,000 clubs around the world. It was started more than 100 years ago and carries the motto "Service Above Self". Each local group works in their own community and on more global issues to help make the world a better place. I was honored to be this weeks speaker and appreciate the attentive members of the Monadnock Region Rotary. For more information on the international Rotary organization you can visit http://www.rotary.org or visit http://monadnockrotary.org/ to learn more about the Monadnock Rotary Club.


www.RusticFurnitureGallery.com

No comments:

Post a Comment