.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cottage Decor

To me, there are many things that fall into the rustic furniture category, and that is why I use that term to describe what we offer. To someone not familiar with the term rustic furniture it could create an image of just old, worn down items, I don't know. But to me it is the best umbrella term for cabin furnishings, log home furniture, lodge decor, cottage furniture, log furniture, twig furniture, Adirondack furnishings and so forth. People that have interest in these things are the people who appreciate (usually) rustic furniture overall. The lakeside cottage owner who spends their days outdoors and wants there place to transition seamlessly between indoor and out, are the ones that enjoy this type of furnishing. So far, I don't know of a better way to sum it up for all those different people with homes in different places, that like the log, more natural form furniture, than rustic. If you've got a term that encompasses all of these things better then rustic, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment